Giving gifts doesn’t have to mean giving clutter to our friends. Today, I will share my 10 tips for zero waste gifts and 3 tips for how to deal with gifts for eight nights of Chanukah.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:11] How to give gifts that are not for yourself, but that truly takes the recipient into account.
- [06:22] To give a good gift, consider the recipient; what do they like? What do they not like?
- [07:55] If you don’t really know the person, it is important to listen to the clues they give to you when they are speaking to you.
- [13:45] 10 Great gift ideas
- [31:30] If money is tight, all gifts are welcome and it can be a thoughtful gift instead of a big expensive gift.
- [31:57] A gift is not everything, sometimes your presence is more important.
- [32:51] A question I get a lot: should we give our kids a gift each night of Chanukah? I share my top 3 suggestions!
If you are still searching for the perfect gift for a friend or family member, Conquer Your Clutter is a gift that keeps on giving!
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.