Toys don’t have to be the bane of your existence, this week we talk about how to organize them and how to decide what to keep and what to toss, saving them between kids, and how to let them go.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:09] How to store toys
- [04:14] Store toys in the designated play area
- [06:20] Bins or boxes to store the toys
- [11:10] It’s not less, it’s best. The best toys are saved for your kids to play with.
- [13:34] How to decide how many toys to keep. The more toys you have, the harder it is to keep them organized.
- [18:02] Make toys that have a lot of pieces easy to clean up.
- [23:57] If you sense that your child is leaning towards hoarding tendencies, help guide them, and help them make easy choices between keeping a broken toy or a functional toy.