Organize Your Emails
If you have more than 1,000 unread emails in your inbox – you are going to want to check out this episode. Today, I will cover – getting your inbox to zero, inbox as a to do list, unsubscribing, searching, archiving, and folders.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:40] Unsubscribing and why it causes so much clutter in your inbox. (You can unsubscribe easily. Do it right now, as you listen!)
- [05:49] Clean up your emails to save on that limited storage space by deleting old, unread emails.
- [09:07] Your email should function as a to-do list, which is why you don’t want it to be overcrowded with junk so you don’t miss the important things.
- [10:28] Ask yourself: What is your ideal inbox?
- [14:13] The archive function and folder function in your email are both SO helpful in organizing and decluttering your inbox.
- [19:25] Subject line should be descriptive to make it easier to find the email later on.
- [22:05] How often should you check your email?
- [24:18] Keeping your email decluttered helps keep calm in your life and with your daily to-do list
Let’s continue to make this year a clutter-free year for you and your family.
Book your spot today in my Painless Pesach program- helping you make Pesach easily, and stay organized!
If you want to get your inbox, and clutter under control and only have 24 hours to do it- join my Done In A Day program.
If you would like more help decluttering, book an online coaching session with me to help you organize and declutter in your own way and on your own time.