5 Tips for Heading Back to School During Corona
Over the past 8 months, we have found that having two parents and children all working from home is nearly impossible. But here are MY tips to help get your child ready for back to school this year.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- Tip #1: Equip your child with the appropriate protective gear
- [03:59] Also make sure that you have enough masks for each child to be able to swap out as you need to wash reusable masks every night.
- [04:12] Tip #2: Reuse as many supplies from last year
- [08:42] I think that there is value to teaching our kids how to use what we already have!
- [08:47] Tip #3: If you DO need additional supplies, don’t wait until the last minute to purchase- see if you can get something second hand!
- [11:12] Tip #4: Set up a specific space for your kids to learn.
- [13:00] Tip #5: Go through the clothes for your kids now (especially if they are going back to school) to see what you may need to repair or purchase.
- [15:21] If you do need to go shopping for new clothes for your kids- shop with intention!