How to Organize In Your Relationship with Guest Rebbetzin Bat-Chen Grossman
In today’s episode, I go back to re-answer the question from episode 145: What do I do when my husband is not on board with decluttering? After getting this question again in my Facebook Group, I decided to sit down with my friend and marriage coach, Rebbetzin Bat- Chen Grossman to answer this question and learn how to organize in your relationship.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [03:48] The basic understanding we need to establish is that a husband should want to make you happy, but he may not know how to do so.
- [06:20} The 5 love languages and organization
- [14:40] Your Love Language is your superpower- use it with your spouse to show appreciation and support one another.
- [18:05] What to do when you do not have the same love language as your partner
- [21:07] What to do when your spouse is a light hoarder
- [24:55] The more you can focus on the good, the more the good will grow in your relationship.
- [32:50] Tips to help make growth in your marriage flow
More about Bat-Chen Grossman:
Rebbetzin Bat-Chen Grossman is a marriage coach helping successful women improve their marriage and love their lives. She has helped hundreds of women connect on a deeper level to Hashem, themselves, and their husbands. She hosts a weekly live stream, featuring topic experts, discussing the effects of life stressors on marriage; such as money, time management, work-life balance, and health. She lives in Israel with her husband, Rabbi Avi Grossman, and their six children. You can contact Bat-Chen on her website: Connectedforreal.com or at [email protected]