Aleeza Ben Shalom – National Singles Day
In honor of National Singles Day, I sit down with Alleza Ben Shalom to share some tips on how to get organized in your search for your significant other and what to do to keep your organized while you date.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [01:56] How Aleeza became a dating coach
- [03:16] How to organize yourself to start dating
- [15:12] How to use your head and heart to know when you have met “the one.”
- [28:13] Aleeza’s list of important things to speak about before you get married.
- [38:07] Why Aleeza has the “No dating 2 weeks before or after a major holiday” rule.
- [40:00] All about online dating
Aleeza wants to share a special offer to all JTO listeners to receive her latest book on virtual dating, Virtual Dating: Your Guide to a Relationship in a Socially Distanced World FOR FREE!
To receive this offer email [email protected] with the subject line “Journey To Organization”
Connect with Aleeza HERE
Book a Done In A Day Declutter session with me to help you organize your life- one room at a time!