It’s a week after you’ve completed a Done In A Day session, or you have finished the Conquer Your Clutter course, and you feel great about your newly organized home! But how do you maintain this level of organization and tidiness?
Today I share with you 2 strategies to help you maintain the order and keep the balagan out of your home.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For
- [01:30] How to maintain organization in your home- Strategy #1
Do a second pass
- [05:35] How to maintain organization in your home- Strategy #2
Be mindful of what items come into your home
- [07:53] Shopping with intention and purpose – make a list.
- [15:01] My response to Corona, the “What if’s?”, and how to let things go at such an uncertain time.
- [16:10] During Corona is the time where we have to ask ourselves “Is this just a worry or a panic that I have? Or is this a real concern?”
- [25:14] Tips on going shopping for food and dealing with the “What if’s?” of a pandemic.
If you are looking for a way to declutter in a contact-free way? Book a Done In A Day declutter session with me for your 4 hour declutter session.