6 Tips for a Successful Aliyah
Are you making Aliyah soon? If you, a family member, or a friend are making Aliyah- you are not going to want to miss this episode.
To celebrate my 6-year Aliyahversary, I dedicated this week’s podcast to my best tips for making Aliyah! (and added a 7th for good luck!)
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [02:02] I am SO grateful for having access to tools such as Skype, Google Translate, and Whatsapp that really make this international move so much easier!
- [02:50] Tip #1 Be flexible
- [06:20] Tip #2 Be humble
- [08:28] Tip #3 Bring things that will make you feel comfortable- within reason
- [10:07] Tip #4 Don’t bring too much stuff on your lift
- [11:07] Tip #5 Learn as much Hebrew as you can BEFORE you arrive.
- [13:33] Tip #6 Dream BIG! (Imagine what your successful Aliyah will feel like!)
- [18:00] BONUS Tip!