How to Cope on Your Journey to Organization
In this week’s episode, I share my thoughts on what to do when you are struggling to find balance, how to cope when you are organizing, and why it is important to not feel discouraged if your house is not as organized as quickly as you thought.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [01:40] There are things that will always be out of our control but the best we can do is live our lives in an organized way so that when things “get out of our control” we can easily pivot.
- [03:15] To find the balance in the organization of your life, you have to get yourself to the state where you have either just the right amount of stuff or fewer items that you may want to have the time and space to live your best life.
- [07:40] Everything doesn’t need to be perfect to be good enough or to truly be organized.
- [09:56] if you are able to get rid of just 5 things in your house a day this small step will make a huge difference in your life
- [12:00] Why I feel comfortable saying to you that my house is not perfectly organized 100% of the time
- [13:05] Cut yourself some slack if your house is not perfect! It is not about progress, not perfection.