Living Your Best Life
A listener asked me if I was living my best life, yes, even during the lockdown and a pandemic I feel like I am living my best life – find out why! (Hint: it has to do with gratitude and abundance!)
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [02:22] Things can always be different in life.
- [04:08] Although things are up in the air right now, I feel more relaxed.
- [06:00] I think that the reason behind not feeling stressed in this situation and why it was much easier to pivot to this way of living (not leaving the house, not being able to travel, etc) is because my house is not full of stuff. We have exactly what we need.
- [07:01] I choose to focus on what I DO have rather than what I don’t because I DO have a lot of abundance in my life.
- [08:00] For many, myself included, 2020 was a difficult year- but I have learned so much and have been able to take this time to work on myself and become a better mom, wife, and a better organizer.
- [11:00] I think that from a mental standpoint, the reason why I can feel grateful even when things may not be so great with lockdowns, travel restrictions, etc, is because I can now frame how I look at my life from an abundance point of view.
If you are looking to starting living YOUR best life and setting goals you can truly accomplish, book your spot in my upcoming Goal Setting Workshop.
Are you ready to get organized, but need some help getting started? Book a Done In A Day Declutter session with me to get started and get the organized home you have always dreamed of!