My Organizational Journey: Part 1
Welcome to Journey to Organization!
I am so excited to share my journey with you and hope to inspire you to start your own as well.
Follow along with me as I share my tips and what I learn along the way.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [00:40] After getting a degree and working in fashion design, I realized that this was not something I wanted to do.
- [02:14] Taking a class with Chaya Hinda Allen, and reading “Zero-Waste Home” by Bea Johnson made me realize that I needed to make a change in how I lived.
- [04:42] I started organizing for clients after helping a couple declutter before making Aliyah.
- [06:03] My mantra: When you get rid of the things in your life that you don’t use, you make room for blessings to come into your life!
- [08:00] Today’s organization tip: How to organize the cards (from gifts) from your wedding.
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.