Today, in honor of my 100th episode I sit down and speak with a very special guest- my husband! We speak about trying to go zero waste, our relationship, my husband’s love of baking, and how we stay organized when cleaning for Pesach.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [03:50] Evan’s famous wedding cake baking story.
- [07:15] How Evan decides what to bake based on what we have in the house
- [08:26] Our tip to avoid food waste
- [09:35] Why we do Zero Waste (and try the best we can when buying things in a zero waste way)
- [13:20] The story behind our organization transformation
- [15:24] Who’s more of a minimalist- me or Evan?
- [22:12] Our secret to a successful marriage after 18 years of marriage!
- [27:32] How we organize our Pesach cleaning (and get in a nap on Erev Pesach!)
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.