Is your bedroom a mess?
Does it lead to a struggle between you and your spouse?
Do you feel like you are doing all you can to make your marriage work but it just isn’t working?
Today, Faigy Pollack is joining us to talk about how to make your marriage great.
Faigy is the creator of “Unblock Your Way to Oneness”, a comprehensive course on the Torah’s perspective of marital intimacy and practical application of that knowledge.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [03:03] What EFT is and how Faigy uses it to help couples
- [06:55] The best way to improve your marriage with EFT
- [14: 48] Sometimes we need an outsider to come in, especially when going through a rut, to tell us to look up and that we are doing great. That is what is so powerful about EFT.
- [16:42] Sometimes, you need to step out of your comfort zone to get the results you are looking for.
- [25:40] Setting a good example for our daughters is extremely important for helping them relate to themselves better as they get older (if we feel good about ourselves and portray that, it will carry over to our daughter as well)
- [28:53] How clutter can affect marital intimacy
- [38:42] Knowing how to speak to your husband is so important to help get your husband on board with what you want to accomplish.
- [47:00] Faigy’s Course
More about Faigy:
Faigy is a certified EFT practitioner and acclaimed kallah teacher. Through her work in EFT Faigy has helped hundreds of women overcome hardships in their marriages with her unique approach to marital intimacy. As a kallah teacher she has prepared many young women for a happy and fulfilling life with their husbands to be.
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.