Organize Your Kitchen
Organizing in the kitchen doesn’t have to be difficult.
If you take a few minutes to really think about the layout of the kitchen before you set it up, it can really help you in the long run! In today’s episode I speak about all this and give you some things to think about as you organize your kitchen: Are the like-items together? Are the things you need the most within your reach? Does the set up of your kitchen allow you to function efficiently?
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:46] How you store things depends on a few things: the size of your kitchen, the shape of your kitchen, and your height.
- [07:14] Economy of movement is everything! It is important to have everything you need in your kitchen in close proximity to where you need it.
- [12:50] Store like items together.
- [19:25] Minimize what you have in the kitchen to be able to make your food faster and clean up easier
- [21:16] Kitchen appliances
- [27:20] Sometimes we need to reorganize things so they can fit our changing needs
- [27:53] Things I recommend if you are redesigning your kitchen.
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.