Do you have what feels like 1,000 coats hanging in your closet? Coats, jackets, windbreakers, sweatshirts, raincoats, anorak, whatever you call it, or how ever many you have- they take up space! Today we talk about what to do with them and how to minimize coats!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:33] Where do you store the coats? How many coats do you actually need? And how can you manage all the coats better?
- [05:22] If you have a small space, try to put lighter weight jackets into a box for each family member inside your closet.
- [09:33] Try to have 1 coat that you wear with everything, and will get you more mileage.
- [10:39] What to do if you have no space to hang coats.
- [13:53] You don’t need to save the coats to be passed down to the next child in the coat closet. Save it in a different, designated space.