This is the time of year we all make resolutions. but sometimes we don’t actually reach our goals. In this week’s podcast episode I lay out some tips and tricks on how to organize yourself so you can meet your goals.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:01] Preparation is key to being successful.
- [02:11] Popular New Year’s resolutions and how they can (read: will) help you declutter your life and get organized!
- [06:44] My 4-week meal planning guide.
- [10:43] In order to reach your resolution, you need to prepare yourself by getting the tools lined up and put yourself in a position to achieve success.
- [13:27] How journaling can help you reach your goals.
- [20:39] It’s about progress, not perfection.
If you need help reaching your goals, send me a message, to set up a consultation, today. I want to help you reach your goals this year!
If you are looking for more ways to conquer your clutter this new year, join my 12 week Conquer Your Clutter course by clicking the link below.