Zero Waste (Low Waste) Bar Mitzvah
When you are throwing an event – it can be difficult to reduce the waste. Today, I tell you how we did it for my son’s Bar Mitzvah- and let me know what you do to reduce your waste when you have an event.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [02:51] What we did for my son’s Bar Mitzvah and how I organized it.
- [04:50] For overseas guests, keep a list (or spreadsheet, my favorite choice!) of who is coming in and when to help coordinate this aspect of planning. This also helped so much with meal planning!
- [10:28] Food for the Bar Mitzvah and how we cut down on waste
- [15:31] DIY Decor Tips
- [20:20] Tips for arranging tours for your guests
- [22:10] Tips for booking a hotel over Shabbat
- [25:00] Ideas for low waste gift bags for your guests
- [30:34] No matter what type of Simcha event you are planning, it is important to tell yourself that ‘This is a happy event, and i am not going to get upset about a happy event, it’s just an event.’
Got questions about planning your next simcha? Email me for my tips or to have your question featured here on the Podcast.
If you want to get your time under control to spend less time procrastinating and more time getting things done, and feel great about it- join the It’s About Time time management course today!