Kids With Bad Habits
Do your kids have bad organizational habits? Setting them up to succeed with organizational skills will help them become better functioning adults, Listen to find out more!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [02:27] How kids manage things in their lives depends on who they are as a person.
- [06:24[ With kids, if we don’t set up some sort of system of where to put things, it is harder for them to maintain the order on their own.
- [10:30] As parents, we need to set a good example for our kids. Kids will be orderly if we set a good example of setting order.
- [13:13] I feel that it is important to delegate to the members of your family and share in the responsibility of keeping the house clean and orderly.
- [15:45] How to set your kids up for success (even if you have to remind them).
- [20:00] It is important to put your kids in the position that they need to organize themselves, without us doing everything for them all the time.
Feel free to send me an email with any questions and tips about how to get your kids on track to the organization.
Book your personalized coaching session today to help get the organized home you have always dreamed of!