I’m an Organized Person!
People always tell me, I don’t understand why I need your help, I am an organized person – it doesn’t make sense. My response: Your organization skills aren’t the problem – it is the volume of stuff that you have in your home that is the problem. Listen to find out more about how you can get to your most organized self.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:49] Being able to put things in boxes and being able to label things does not make one an organized person, you have the skill to organize, and things can still get out of control.
- [05:13] What “I used to be organized” really means.
- [06:20] At your core, you do have organizational skills. But in practice, it is much harder to remain organized.
- [11:11] I think that it’s not that you’re disorganized at your core, it’s that you don’t know how to declutter and how to remain decluttered.
- [18:22] We don’t want our stuff to be holding us back and tethering us to anything by carrying things around for years and years.
- [20:47] It is difficult to live your life when there is so much stuff (in your home) to take care of instead of focusing on taking care of the people in your life.
- [27:37] Taking positive steps towards reducing what you have will help you enjoy more of the day and more time doing what you want to do.