Hoarding in the Time of Corona
I have been trying to figure out what to say to make this time manageable for you, so I decided on just telling my story and my truth. Today, I will go over a few tips on how to reframe the situation and get ready for Pesach. If you need some one-on-one help decluttering – reach out – let’s do my Done In a Day Declutter!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [04:30] Everyone is home right now, and even though we pick things up off the floor each night, my house could still be cleaner.
- [08:44] When the situation for stay at home orders began, I made a schedule for us to follow every day. This worked for a while and then each of my kids have their own responsibilities with school work.
- [16:55] I have received a lot of messages from people who have lost their jobs and they are not decluttering and they want to keep things just in case.
- [17:49] I believe that we always have what we need, and I find that I need to remind myself of this, especially now.
- [21:56] What I believe is that this is a call to strengthen our connection to our spirit and soul and focus less on the physical stuff we have in our life.
- [23:37] How much food to have on hand at this time of quarantine.
- [28:03] A few quick tips regarding Pesach