How to Let Go of Your Stuff – With Guest Chana Mason
I am sometimes sentimental.
Not always, but sometimes.
I have all my sentimental things together in one trunk I keep at the foot of my bed. And every few weeks I open it up and look through.
Sometimes I get rid of things. Mostly, I just take a look around and then close it back up. Why?
Why am I holding on to this stuff?
This week on the podcast, Chana Mason helps me to figure that out!
Follow her simple line of questioning to help yourself better let go of the thing you no longer want and no longer serve you!
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [03:50] What is a vitality coach and what does Chana do?
- [05:07] How can we improve on how we manage ourselves so we can conquer our clutter?
- [19:43] People are afraid to let go of an object because they’re scared that they might lose a part of themselves if they get rid of this object.
- [26:21] Your subconscious communicates with you through sensations, not through words.
- [36:45] You can find Chana’s book “Hold That Thought” in the link below.
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.