Interview with JTO Listener Elisheva
Today, I sat down with a JTO listener- Elisheva as she shares her first-hand experience on her journey to organization.
I hope this interview inspires you to start your own journey to organization and to start living a zero-waste lifestyle!
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [02:30] How Elisheva got started on her journey to organization and how she became zero waste
- [06:18] Whatever you buy, used, and/or new, you should love it, need it, and use it.
- [10:30] Find a friend and get a zero waste buddy!
- [18:45] Say no to plastic bags- bring your own reusable tote bag when you go grocery shopping!
- [22:57] Work with the space you have and give everything in your house a place to live.
- [24:50] it is important to recognize when you need help getting organized and DO IT.
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.