Interview with Suzanne Dekel of DekelDyes
In this week’s Journey To Organization podcast, I interview Suzanne Dekel of DekelDyes as we talk about how she got started as an eco printer, why using natural dyes is important, capsule wardrobes, and living with less.
Suzanne is committed to not only making products that are sustainable and eco-friendly but also not purchasing clothing where workers are not treated fairly and who are not paid a living wage.
Key Takeaways to Tune In For
- [01:35] How Suzanne got started in eco dyeing
- [03:44] Why eco dyeing is better for the environment and for your health
- [14:50] Some tips (for people who do not make their clothes) on the where and how to shop with intention
- [21:23] How you can decide on what you actually need to keep in your closet to build a capsule wardrobe
- [27:22] Minimalism and keeping kosher
- [31:00] Minimalism and kids
- [43:07] Minimalism is all about your mindset
You can learn more about Suzanne and buy the beautiful scarves Suzanne makes on her website www.suzannedekel.com, and follow her on Instagram @suzannedekel.
To start on your journey to organizatio book a consult call with me, or A Done In A Day Declutter session today!