Organization Is Worth the Effort
I see so many people struggling with the stuff in their lives. They know they need to get organized, but it doesn’t seem like a priority since they are getting by. They manage to get up, get dressed, get the kids out the door, no one goes hungry, they just make it through another day.
It doesn’t have to be like that. If you take the time now to declutter, make it a priority, and get it done, the payoff down the road is huge. You will have more time and more energy and at the end of the day you won’t glad you just made it through, you will be thrilled at how much easier life has become.
Key Takeaways To Tune In For:
- [01:42] For the people who are not necessarily drowning in the stuff, they feel like they run on a constant circuit of tidy, clean up, organize, put away and can’t get off.
- [02:53] If you don’t put in the effort of decluttering, you won’t be able to easily reach your goal.
- [05:00] We know that more stuff won’t make us happy, then why do we keep pushing off getting rid of what we don’t need?
- [07:17] Getting rid of, or ‘“losing” clutter, is not the same as losing weight.
- [09:38] The strangest thing that I see is when people know that they have a problem, they see the steps they need to take to move forward, but they don’t move forward.
- [11:03] The best gift I have given myself was organizing my family’s stuff and living with less which made my week-off my feet so much tidier.
- [14:22] It is worth it to set aside the time now to make sure that in the long term you do not need to suffer around spring cleaning and every day tidying up.
Make sure to check out my Conquer Your Clutter course to learn how to minimize the items in your house and maximize the time with your family.